and i've been thinking.
i'm not driven.
i want outcomes without any work on my part.
i'm sure anyone could relate; i want a clean room but i don't want to clean it, i want a good grade on a math test but i don't want to study, i want the food bank to thrive but i don't want to give money. i want results without the effort.
i've gotta get a hold of myself. really start working harder to get things done.
it's generic, but it's a beginning.
damn i'm lazy.
16 years ago



6 comments:
totally relate-able.
emmett, on a totally unrelated note, i love this picture at the top of your blog? who's the red haired person? lola? :)
Actually, as much as i'd love to say she inspired me that much, it's really Beaker. from the Muppets.
it's the truth! i relate entirely.
sorry to leave such an unoriginal comment but... this is me exactly!
I don't know what you guys are talking about. I always get everything I want done finished. It's because I work so hard all the time.
Post a Comment